rss

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Intel Core I9 With 6 Core Ready to Launch Next Year

6-core Gulftown or Core i9 seemed to have ready for launch. Intel Core i9 will issue for the first quarter next year.

Having a 6-speed core with 2.8GHz L2 256KB x 6 and L3 12MB. Gulftown processor is more power efficient than Core i7 and Core 2 Quad at the same speed. Not only that, Core cooler i9 almost 8 degrees compared to Core 2 Quad, Core I5 and Core i7.

For class gaming FPS, Core i9 has a relative number. Test benchmark game FarCry 2 and Unreal Tournament held by Core i9, followed by the Core i7, Corei 5, Core 2 Quad and last Phenom X4 II.

Left 4 Dead game winner by Core I5, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Quad, Core i9 (Gulftown) and the last Core i7.

Below is a comparison chart x264 encoding and Photoshop.



































1 comment:

real estate website seo on April 21, 2010 at 7:47 PM said...

I'm so excited for this new product to be launched...I just can't imagine how efficient and fast this is...I bet this would make the over-all gaming experience more fun and efficient.


Post a Comment

 
equity loan, home loan, fireproof file cabinets, first aid kits