rss

Friday, May 7, 2010

military spouse appreciation day 2010

I do not wear uniforms, not depression or military greens.But I rarely ranks in the army did not rank in my shoulders.Salutes seen.I I do not give. But the military world is where I live. I am not in the chain of command, ordered me not to. But my husband is the one who did that I can not forget.I 'm not the one who fires the weapon, who put my life on the line. But my job is a headache. I am a backward. My husband is a patriot, a brave and proud people with phone service hiscountry not all can understand. Behind the lines I see things need to keep this country free. My husband makes sacrifices. But do our children and me, I love my people get married. Military service was his life. But I stand among the silent ranks known as the military wife.

0 comment:


Post a Comment

 
equity loan, home loan, fireproof file cabinets, first aid kits