rss

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

'Phone & Chat Sex' Being Trends Smartphone Users

Development of an era increasingly penetrated into all walks of life, as if all activities must be supported by technology. Utilization of technology in the wrong will be brought in the wrong direction as well.

Nowadays, the development of technology, especially mobile phones as a means of communication, has become a common commodity for all society. Its main function is to establish communication with distant people who are prompt and positive things.

However, as changes can chat phone functions like a computer, the Internet technology was more easily found in communications equipment.

I had to install multiple chat applications on my mobile and tried to make interaction with other active users. From the results I get, I see every conversation and communication leads to more negative things, they are more 'care' when the topic was about sex.
In the end they will take PS or CS, and I was confused what PS and CS. After some time I found the same situation, I ventured to ask what was the PS and CS. Finally I know the PS and CS is a Phone Sex is Sex Chat.

0 comment:


Post a Comment

 
equity loan, home loan, fireproof file cabinets, first aid kits