rss

Thursday, March 18, 2010

nujabes dead

Today's terrible news hit the fans: Legendary production of Nujabes died in fatal car accident. Although people are looking forward to a hoax, the news confirmed Hydeout Production (Japanese source) and friends / collegue Shing02. Nujabes died at the age of 36 years.

"We deeply regret the loss of a unique talent and a close friend. Through his soulful music, Nujabes affects so many people around the world, even beyond his dreams. It continues to amaze me how young the audience of all backgrounds to understand, his enigmatic name, and expressed support for his music, "Shing02 said in a statement.

Legend
I have no exaggeration to say that Nujabes is a true legend. He introduced me to Japan and the jazz hip-hop and 'mode of the soul', is still a classic in my eyes. This is a great loss for music, but I believe his music will live forever. We hope that his family, friends, is an intimate all the best. Now, let's pay tribute to the legend of this loss, listen to his incredible music. June 2008 Seba, R.I.P.

0 comment:


Post a Comment

 
equity loan, home loan, fireproof file cabinets, first aid kits